Play Index Subscriptions
Have you ever wanted to know?
- The most earned runs allowed by Roy Halladay...against the Yankees...at home...when he allowed no walks?
- The most RBI by a shortstop...against the Mets...in interleague play?
- The most stolen bases in the 80's...by a cleanup hitter...in a loss?
- The batter with the most home runs off Jim Kaat...in 1970...including details for each one (with even the runners on base)?
- The last time a player appeared in LF, CF and RF all in one game?
- The details of every plate appearance between Joe Mauer and Justin Verlander?
- The most pitches thrown in a game in 2009...by a Ranger...in relief?
Use the Baseball-Reference.com Play Index to answer baseball statistics questions from almost 100 years of baseball history. Create an account or log in below to continue.
Log In to Sports-Reference.com
Sign up for a Sports-Reference.com Account
The first step in using our services.
FBref.com launched (June 13th) with coverage for England (5 leagues), France (2 leagues), Germany (3 leagues), Italy (2 leagues), Spain (3 leagues), and the United States (3 leagues). We have many more leagues, but are vetting them and will release them as they are prepared.
We have also added: Netherlands (July 16), Scotland (July 23), Portugal (July 30), Mexico (Oct 29), Belgium (Oct 29), Austria (Oct 29), Australia (Nov 5), Russia (Nov 5), Poland (Nov 12), Turkey (Nov 12), Denmark (Nov 28), Switzerland (Dec 4),
Note that player records are likely not complete for their careers. Players may come from or move to leagues we don't currently cover. This issue will go down over time, as we add new leagues and seasons. Eventually, you'll be able to see Alexis Sanchez's stats in the Chilean Primera or maybe even Johan Cruyff's career stats. We will never in the future have less data than we do today. Because we are launching with a small set of countries, FBref will be ad-free for the entire year after its launch. The only payment we will ask for is that you let us know if you find an issue, so we can get better and better.
You can sign up to receive an e-mail when new countries and features launch.
For more information, see our Launch Blog Post, the overall leagues/competitions page with details on leagues and seasons we include, or our About Page. Let us know if you find an issue or have a suggestion.
FBref is one of seven Sports-Reference.com sites.